i knew it, i knew it, i knew it!
Me too! :)
isn't the czech word for embilical cord, "penisa"? you might want to check that one out.-jesse
Congrats!! Miss you guys...
This is fantastic!!!!!!!! He's gonna be so handsome. Can't wait to meet him. I bet you can't either.
That was me, Curtis... I think he's gonna be so great.
Where will get to give birth? In that city or do you need to travel to another place?
We will have the baby here in Prague. Medical care is great here and Valerie really likes her Doctor.
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the little dude!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i knew it, i knew it, i knew it!
Me too! :)
isn't the czech word for embilical cord, "penisa"? you might want to check that one out.
-jesse
Congrats!! Miss you guys...
This is fantastic!!!!!!!! He's gonna be so handsome. Can't wait to meet him. I bet you can't either.
That was me, Curtis... I think he's gonna be so great.
Where will get to give birth? In that city or do you need to travel to another place?
We will have the baby here in Prague. Medical care is great here and Valerie really likes her Doctor.
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the little dude!
Post a Comment