The American flag flying over the palace at Prague Castle.
Waiting for the President. Enjoying some Czech folk music.
The stage is just behind us (you can see it right over my head).
The President and First Lady.
Showing our colors.
The President beginning his speech.
Matt watching the President and Greg photographing.
The Obamas making their exit.
If you're watching the news tonight, keep an eye out for us. Facing the stage, we're on the far right about 100 yards back. Actually, almost straight back from where the Obamas exited the stage.
4 comments:
that's too cool!!! did you get him to rub your belly for good luck?? ;)
I guess that's pretty cool. Though it pales in comparison next to the the two Americans that will be visiting Prague later this month. You should really try to get some face time in with those guys. I hear that they are even cooler up close.
You are guys are way cool for doing that. Looking at these pictures make me think of the movie that came out last year called Vantage Point. Good movie, very similar scenery. I miss you guys.
So cool! What a great experience. And I am insanely jealous of those flowers!
Post a Comment