I just can't get over all of the colors of fall! We spent a lot of time this weekend trekking across Prague so we got to see a lot more of the beautiful colors. One of the other families we work with here in the city welcomed their third child, Cate Blythe, last wednesday and we had the joy of watching their two older kids during their stay in the hospital.
5 days, folks! That's how long Czech hospitals will keep you after having a baby. Let's just say they're very thorough around here. You don't leave until they're sure you know what you're doing. Even if it happens to be your third child.
Anyway, our friends live on the west side of Prague where there's a few more wide open spaces so we spent some time walking around taking pictures.
2 comments:
gorgeous! I love fall!
oh how beautiful!! reminds me of fall on the east coast! So how are yall doing? I can't remember what town they're in, but if you meet a girl named Ginger--she's who I'm named after! Her and her husband and i think 2 boys live somewhere around there...i should find out...
Post a Comment